30.7.13

{Press} Greyson Design International Magazine Debut

Happy Tuesday!
You know there are many days where I sit back and re-evaluate how far my little business has come over the past year and there is nothing I can do but SMILE. My heart is so happy this week as features and secret projects I have been working on come to light this week.

A few months ago I was approached by Bird's Party to be apart of a Special Edition to the already well known French magazine published by ID Press called: Créative . This special edition is entirely dedicated to the world of parties. It includes loads of free decorations and party stationery. The special issue hits newsstands July 31st, and my copy in on it's way in the mail right now. 


Check out the cover of the magazine below. If you would like to order a French copy of the magazine please send inquiries to greysondesign@yahoo.com with Bird's and I will be happy to send you information. 


My work will brace the pages of some of the best event stylists and designers from France at the moment (Gillian Pascoe, Alexandra Hemon, and Chris Nease). I am so happy to be apart of the magazine as a graphic Designer. I designed a few greeting cards in French and English. I used fun floral accents and a vintage tandem bicycle to design my paper goods. They turned out so cute and I plan to launch a few of the images into a stationary/ wedding collection. More on the later. 

Thanks for reading!

 


Pin It!

No comments: